Tuesday, February 4, 2014

thanking steve and ringo


A friend had a post recently with a reference to "marmalade skies" which got me to looking at my "chauffeur" job a little differently. Such as: maybe I really drive a newspaper taxi and spend quite a bit of time waiting for rocking horse people with marshmallow pies. Well, "swag" teens with backpacks. Thank you ringo (and john and george and paul).

And my iPhone has a marvelous camera - with some crazy fun apps - thank you Steve Jobs.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore waiting to take you away .... Climb in the back with your head in the clouds and you're gone.


6 comments:

Ms. said...

Lucy! .. your diamonds still shine!

Elizabeth said...

Ha! You've joined me!

Jill said...

I have a 30-40 minute wait in the winter, about 10-20 when the weather is mild...I understand daydreaming about marmalade skies.

Anonymous said...

I'll hang out in your marmalade skies any day. Great app. xox

Hastypearl said...

Good attitude. Trust me. These days will be over in a blink. Do you know how fast a blink is? :) Laura

Linda Vincent said...

Methinks you're a girl with kaleidoscope eyes ;-)